Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources reveal the names of 19 candidates within the new government cab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources reveal the names of 19 candidates within the new government cab Empty Sources reveal the names of 19 candidates within the new government cab

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Sources reveal the names of 19 candidates within the new government cab[/size]

[rtl]68 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction - Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Informed sources, on Wednesday, the names of 19 candidates within the new government cab, which Prime Minister designate Adel Abdul Mahdi, put to Parliament today to vote on it. [/rtl]

[rtl]The sources said in statements followed by "Trend Press" that the Ministry of Planning will be assigned to Iyad al-Samarrai, and will take over the names of the Justice Ministry, and Naim Thajil al-Rubaie Ministry of Communications, and will be Saba Khairuddin al-Tai Ministry of Education.[/rtl]

[rtl]The sources pointed out that the Ministry of the Interior will be assigned to Faleh al-Fayadh, the Ministry of Transport to Abdullah Luaibi al-Maliki, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Mohammad Ali al-Hakim, the Ministry of Health to Alaa Alwan, the Ministry of Agriculture to Saleh al-Hassani, the Ministry of Water Resources to Jamal al-Adli, The Wrath.[/rtl]

[rtl]The ministry of defense will be assigned to Faisal Al Jarba, Ministry of Higher Education to Qusay Al-Suhail, Ministry of Electricity to Luay Al-Khatib, Ministry of Culture to Hassan Al-Rubaie, Ministry of Labor to Bassem Al-Rubaie, Ministry of Finance Fuad Hussein, Ministry of Youth Sports To Ahmed Riad Al Obeidi.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm