Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

24 thousand Iraqi employees "fate unknown"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

24 thousand Iraqi employees "fate unknown" Empty 24 thousand Iraqi employees "fate unknown"

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Nov 2018, 6:51 am

[size=32]
    24 thousand Iraqi employees "fate unknown"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The "wisdom stream" led by Ammar al-Hakim on Saturday criticized the survival of thousands of employees working as contracts.
    "Is it reasonable that thousands of employees in contracts have not been established despite their work for years?" Said MP Sadia al-Aqabi at a press conference in the House of Representatives. "There are more than 24,000 employees whose fate is unknown, living with worry or freezing them. As happened to other contract employees. "
     "Continuing disregard will lead to the loss of large and experienced capabilities," she said, calling on the government "to give staff rights as contracts and install them on permanent owners."
    And warned the punishment of non-response to their demands and we will go out demonstrations until they fixed the permanent owners. "
    On the other hand, the President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi, the postponement of the vote on the list of judges nominated for the Federal Court of Cassation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:36 am