Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Poll Center: U.S. al-Maliki has 75% of his popularity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Poll Center: U.S. al-Maliki has 75% of his popularity Empty Poll Center: U.S. al-Maliki has 75% of his popularity

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:06 am

Poll Center: U.S. al-Maliki has 75% of his popularity

Published Date: Friday, 31 January 2014 06:56

The news agency are free

The U.S. embassy in Baghdad and the collapse of the apparent popularity of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

According to a survey for the Center for U.S. conducted by the Arab Center American translation, research and the media, "a n as a result of the last poll done by the center show that the Iraqi prime minister has accounted for 74.9% of its audience compared to the period that preceded the introduction of the general budget of the country to the Iraqi parliament.

The survey showed that the percentage of supporters of the decision to deduct the amount of five dollars from the budget of oil-producing provinces did not exceed 25.1% and this percentage concentrated in the capital, Baghdad, Diyala and Salah al-Din.

The sample included 1945 people were divided between the provinces of Basra, Maysan and Dhi Qar, Baghdad, Diyala, Salahuddin, where the rejection of most of southern respondents Prime Minister's decision, which fell with him recently. "

A report attached to the results of the poll that Mr. Maliki was unable to exploit the rising popularity achieved as a result of military operations in Anbar province.

This decline president of a coalition of state law, the current prime minister for his decision to truncate four dollars from the law of petrodollars, as a result of pressure of the street in the popular and official promised parliamentary bloc citizen Maliki backtracked from its decision a victory for the will of the people and deprived investigation "of the principle of justice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:28 pm