Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq agreed with Iran to set up a Peace Gardens on the border of the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq agreed with Iran to set up a Peace Gardens on the border of the two countries  Empty Iraq agreed with Iran to set up a Peace Gardens on the border of the two countries

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Feb 2014, 5:22 am

Iraq agreed with Iran to set up a Peace Gardens on the border of the two countries

01:19 PM

Baghdad (news) .. The Ministry of Environment agreed with the Iranian side to set up three parks for peace along the common border of the two countries. said Environment Minister Sargon Lazar Salio in a statement received by the Agency (news) copy of it: that the Ministry of Environment agreed with the delegation of the Islamic Republic of Iran to set up three parks Peace extended along the common border between the two countries to be the first in the province of Sulaymaniyah and the second in the province of Wasit region Badra and Jassan and third on the border stretching from the province of Maysan until the province of Basra. , and added that this garden will be a natural preserves a great run from both Iraq and Iran and is open to tourists and researchers Environmental Affairs. / End / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:28 am