Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: The era of arrogance of great powers is over and America does not control the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: The era of arrogance of great powers is over and America does not control the world Empty Zarif: The era of arrogance of great powers is over and America does not control the world

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Dec 2018, 1:29 am

Zarif: The era of arrogance of great powers is over and America does not control the world %D8%B8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%81-1-1-668x350

[size=32]Zarif: The era of arrogance of great powers is over and America does not control the world[/size]

[rtl]31 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that Iran has been a "powerful and influential" country for 7,000 years, stressing that the era of arrogance of major powers is over and that America does not control all events in the world.[/rtl]

[rtl]In a speech at the conference of the Iranian People's Appeal Party, Zarif said that foreign policy is within the scope of national interests and not a political or factional interest. He stressed that Iran is a powerful and influential country that has always been influential both geographically and historically. Over the past 7000 years.[/rtl]

[rtl]Zarif said that the people are the basis of Iran's power, and in all the elements of the visible force, our neighbors are ahead of us. One is a NATO member and the other has a nuclear bomb. Iran's defense budget is the lowest in the entire Middle East except for Egypt.[/rtl]

[rtl]Zarif said Saudi Arabia spent $ 69 billion on weapons purchases last year while Iran's defense was less than $ 16 billion. "What has made our people strong in the region?" He said. Therefore, respecting Iran is a necessity for national security and we need the people as a national security asset.[/rtl]

[rtl]"If we give up our support for you for a week, you do not have to speak Persian," he said, referring to the abuse of Saudi officials by Saudi officials. "As a Muslim I feel ashamed about our neighbors," said Graham Lindsay, the Republican senator in the US Congress.[/rtl]

[rtl]Zarif said it was wrong to believe that the West is the center of the world at present, because the world is not, as in the Middle Ages, dominated by Western powers.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The world has changed and the West is no longer a center of the world," he said. "The era of arrogance of the world's major powers is over.[/rtl]

[rtl]Zarif explained that all events are controlled by America, stressing that the Islamic Republic is an active actor, which is making its future, indicating that those who are hostile to us do not care who is president of the republic and who becomes a minister in Iran, we must accept that we are all in one ship.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/269092

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:35 pm