Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington to send experts to Iraq to secure oil installations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington to send experts to Iraq to secure oil installations  Empty Washington to send experts to Iraq to secure oil installations

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 am

Washington to send experts to Iraq to secure oil installations

Thursday, 06 February 2014

Twilight news/u.s. plans to send experts to Iraq to help maintain the security of oil installations which constitute 95% of the revenues of the Treasury income.
    "Joint Coordination Committee for energy between Iraq and the United States," in a statement issued after a meeting in Baghdad, "Iraq and the United States embarked on a new important collaboration through the use of experts from the ministries of energy and the Americas to work with Iraq to develop a plan to protect energy infrastructure in Iraq from terrorist attacks and natural disasters."
    The Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussein Al-Shahristani, who chaired the meeting on the Iraqi side, this support does not in any way mean the deployment of foreign troops on Iraqi soil but was dealt with exclusively fields of studies.
    "The protection of oil installations is the responsibility of the Iraqi authorities and will be done without the support of foreign forces."
    The announcement comes at a time when Baghdad to increase oil exports to finance reconstruction of the country, which is mired in a cycle of violence, targeting oil installations and massaging and continuous attacks, especially those in the North.
    The last attack was on the pipeline carrying refined oil from Baiji to Baghdad for the bombing which led to stop pumping oil.
    M p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:28 pm