Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Has Saudi Arabia funded Trump's inauguration?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Has Saudi Arabia funded Trump's inauguration? Empty Has Saudi Arabia funded Trump's inauguration?

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 2:25 am

Has Saudi Arabia funded Trump's inauguration?

11:16 - 18/12/2018

Has Saudi Arabia funded Trump's inauguration? %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8444-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The relations between Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and US President Donald Trump have been discussed by the Independent on Monday, in which Saudi Arabia funded the inauguration of US President Donald Trump.
    "US special investigator Robert Muller, who is investigating the Russian intervention in the last presidential election, has reached the second stage of the investigation, framing the relations between Trump and the United States," the newspaper said in an article published by the BBC. Russia and perhaps a number of other countries as well. "
    "One of the investigations that the FBI is investigating is the sources of funding for Trump's inauguration, as Trump formed a fundraising committee to fund the concert, which was able to double the record collected by any former president to fund his inauguration," she said. .
    "The investigation examines whether the donations came from other countries including Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar. Israel also joined the list that Muller pays special attention in this regard," noting that "although the accusations have not been so far, but critics Trump is wondering about his behavior with Saudi Arabia in particular. "
    "Until now, many explain Trump's support for Saudi Arabia in files such as the Yemen war and Khashoggi's death within the broad vision of Trump's administration about forming an alliance in the region against Iran and the nature of the economic situation in the United States, but now it is changing," she said. It will be more difficult for Tramp and perhaps in a way he never imagined. "Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:44 am