Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary calls for an emergency session of the Council of Ministers in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary calls for an emergency session of the Council of Ministers in Dhi Qar Empty Parliamentary calls for an emergency session of the Council of Ministers in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 3:01 am

Parliamentary calls for an emergency session of the Council of Ministers in Dhi Qar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... The deputy for the province of Dhi Qar Ghayeb al-Amiri, on Sunday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi in an emergency session of the Council of Ministers in the province, while stressing that the reality of the province can not afford to keep silent about him.
    Amiri said in a statement that he "calls for Abdul Mahdi to hold an extraordinary meeting of the Council of Ministers in the province of Dhi Qar and to stand on the reality of services and education and health and all joints of life throughout the province."
    He added that "we demand him to stand on the most vital demands, and work to form committees (serious and effective) and not seduction and anesthesia to develop effective and realistic solutions and timetables logical and acceptable, pointing out that" the reality of the province can not bear to keep silent about it. "
    The province of Dhi Qar suffers from a general deterioration in services and infrastructure in all regions, and stopped many important projects and the spread of the phenomenon of corruption clearly in the next few years. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:59 am