Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sayadi: More than 1000 al-Daqi are present in US bases in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sayadi: More than 1000 al-Daqi are present in US bases in Iraq Empty Al-Sayadi: More than 1000 al-Daqi are present in US bases in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 3:53 pm

Al-Sayadi: More than 1000 al-Daqi are present in US bases in Iraq

23:12 - 30/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Independent MP Kazem al-Sayadi revealed on Sunday that there were more than 1,000 al-Qaeda members in US bases inside Iraq, indicating that America was providing logistical support to the terrorist.
    "Trump's visit to Iraq is immoral and got without any approvals," Sayadi said in a televised statement. "The refusal to visit Trump was only informative."
    He added that "US forces entered Iraq by a unilateral decision and amounted to 30,000 in Iraq and provided logistical support to Daash, where there are more than a thousand troops in its bases."
    He explained that "the previous government was lying about the lack of American soldiers, and it is better today to form an investigative committee to inspect the base of the eye of Assad, especially as the strategic framework agreement has become an expired." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:56 am