Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy speaking about "shock" to the Ministry of Education in the semesters exams

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy speaking about "shock" to the Ministry of Education in the semesters exams Empty Deputy speaking about "shock" to the Ministry of Education in the semesters exams

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 3:00 am

Deputy speaking about "shock" to the Ministry of Education in the semesters exams
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. Iqbal member of the House of Representatives expected, on Monday, achieve low success rates for students and students in the primary, intermediate and junior high because of the change curriculum.
    "The plight of the curriculum and the great suffering of the students began at the beginning of the current school year when they were surprised by the existence of difficult subjects in the curricula they received," she said in a statement. "Some subjects were given to students in advanced stages of study.
    She stressed that "the change of these curricula came in accordance with the recommendations of international organizations, which found a development in the mentality of the Iraqi student and the possibility of absorbing the subject easily, but at the same time did not take into account the suffering of the people, especially in poor areas as well as the lack of the appropriate academic atmosphere of teaching staff trained on Proper delivery of the curriculum and school buildings can accommodate the huge numbers of students, which began to increase annually.
    The MP expected that the initial results of the change of these curricula will appear after the exams of the half year with a low success rates compared to what was achieved in previous years because of the change is not studied in those curricula.
    She pointed out that the Ministry of Education should reconsider the curricula that have changed and study the subject in depth in order to see the increase in school dropouts, repetition, depression and frustration among a large number of students and students. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:19 am