Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

wife of the Shah of Iran make serious secrets about the arrival of Khomeini to power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

wife of the Shah of Iran make serious secrets about the arrival of Khomeini to power Empty wife of the Shah of Iran make serious secrets about the arrival of Khomeini to power

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Feb 2019, 2:18 am

[size=32]
    wife of the Shah of Iran make serious secrets about the arrival of Khomeini to power[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The third wife of the former Shah of Iran Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, praised the contribution of the late Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and the people of Egypt following the situation in Iran in 1979, confirming that the ruling family obtained documents proving the support of European countries, To Khomeini to gain power.

During a lengthy interview with Al-Ghad Radio, the Iranian opposition, Farah Diba spoke of the situation experienced by the Shah and his family following the disturbances by Khomeini and his supporters, and led to the fall of the Shah and forcing him to leave Iran.

"We went to many countries, including Morocco, and I thank the King of Morocco and his people for the support and reception we received," she said. "We were forced to leave Morocco at the request of Alexandre Moranich, who was head of the French intelligence agency, If you stay here, it will be frustrating for the king of Morocco and his family, and it is better to go to another country. Then we went to the island of Bahamas in the United States. "

"The US administration told us that our stay in Hamas would be three months, and then you would have to leave the country." At the time, Prince Abbas Huweida, who was prime minister during the Shah's reign, was executed for 12 consecutive years after he was handed over to the government appointed by Khomeini, He was tried before a military court and sentenced to death. He was executed in April 1979 and the Americans refused to issue a political statement condemning the execution of Amir Abbas Hwaida.

"The health of the shah deteriorated unspeakably and we moved to the Republic of Panama. Washington informed us that it would send a number of doctors to perform surgery for the shah, but the authorities in Panama refused," she said. "We are going to undergo the operation.

She explained that "in light of this crisis and conditions, the wife of the late Sadat approached me, and offered us to come to Egypt, and agreed after the notification of the Shah, and then contacted me Sadat and assured me that he will send us a plane to the Republic of Panama.

"The Americans told us that there is no need to send Egypt a plane. We have an airplane. We have already traveled from the Republic of Panama. We arrived on the island of Assyria in the Republic of Portugal and the plane landed on this island," she said.

"I always say that I and my children, and many others, are truly grateful to President Sadat, his wife, the Egyptian government and the Egyptian people," she continued.

In another context of the protests in Iran against the regime of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, his wife said, "The documents and the confessions of some European officials proved that they brought Khomeini to power."

"A US force came under the command of a general called Heyzer and asked us to leave Iran within five days. His Majesty the King had no knowledge of this. Then US Ambassador William H. Sullivan came to the Shah and asked him to leave Iran, Because where he went in the cities of Iran will come out against him. "

"There are evidence, documents and confessions by senior Western officials that they have provided Khomeini with support in the media and so on. Several years ago, I saw Mr. Lord Owen, the then British Foreign Secretary, in London, We knew that the king was ill, because we did not agree with what happened in Iran. Well, what do you understand? "

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:32 am