Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nineveh: Completion of the construction of 1000 housing units and low cost

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nineveh: Completion of the construction of 1000 housing units and low cost Empty Nineveh: Completion of the construction of 1000 housing units and low cost

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Feb 2019, 2:18 am

Nineveh: Completion of the construction of 1000 housing units and low cost

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nineveh Governor Nawfal al-Aakoub revealed on Sunday that the Nineveh Reconstruction Committee has completed the construction of 1,000 housing units with a total cost of 4,000 units.
    Al-Aakoub said in a statement published by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" and viewed by "Economy News", that "the Nineveh Reconstruction Committee to build 1000 housing units and low cost of a total of 4000 units," noting that "the local government has worked on the restoration and reconstruction of more than 570 houses in neighborhoods destroyed Including Al-Maidan, Al-Shahwan, Amu Al-Bakl, Al-Faruq Al-Kabeer, Al-Jamea Al-Kabir, Al-Sarjkhana, Bab Laksh, Bab Al-Boub, Al Nabi Shit and Bab Al-Jadeed area.
    He added that "the federal government has allocated 180 billion dinars for the reconstruction of the infrastructure of the province was used in the reconstruction of 80 departments and government institutions throughout the old Mosul and the right of Mosul and the return of displaced families and the resumption of government departments work in their headquarters."
    "More than 3,700 displaced families in the camps of Al-Jadah, Al-Alil, Al-Islamiya and Al-Khazer returned to their original areas in Mosul and Mosul after security and full services were restored," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:50 pm