Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

E-governance in Iraq faces countless hindrances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

E-governance in Iraq faces countless hindrances Empty E-governance in Iraq faces countless hindrances

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Mar 2014, 3:54 am

[size=12.66]E-governance in Iraq faces countless hindrances

Iraq, March 1, 2014
    Work is still underway to execute the e-governance project which will save Iraqis time, effort and money. However this initiative will face numerous obstacles hindering its completion.

As you sit at home facing your personal computer, you can renew your civil records, pay your taxes, fill in a passport request form and seek other services. All of these depend on the possibility of finishing the electronic governance project which links the country’s provinces through 1 digital system.

“Many achievements have been made but we are still far back. We need time to prove to citizens that many services can be provided directly”, mentioned Abdul Karim Al Samarrai, Minister of Science and Technology.

“The main purpose of the electronic governance system in reality is to access any sort of service whenever and wherever you choose, not just from home”, added Adel Lankish, National Electronic Governance Commission’s secretary.

An electronic system of this magnitude requires a high number of employees so the citizens’ demands can be managed quickly.

“In the previous years, the National Electronic Governance Commission trained more than 10.000 people and prepared them for later stages”, said Luay Shabani, manager of the Public Sector Modernization Program in the United Nations.

For the citizens to enjoy electronic services without having to stand in long lines; this issue will depend on finishing the e-governance project which according to observers’ projections needs a few years to acquire the official approval and necessary laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:22 am