Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch of the first Israeli spacecraft to the moon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch of the first Israeli spacecraft to the moon Empty Launch of the first Israeli spacecraft to the moon

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Feb 2019, 2:05 am

Launch of the first Israeli spacecraft to the moon
    Launch of the first Israeli spacecraft to the moon Irq_24676401_1550822303
    The Falcon 9 rocket from Florida, carrying the first Israeli spacecraft designed to land on the moon, was launched on a mission if successful, it would make Israel the fourth country to reach the moon.
    The unmanned vehicle was launched from the US Air Force's Cape Canaveral Air Force Station at 8:45 pm Eastern Time (0145 GMT Friday) aboard the Falcon 9.
    The Brishit, the size of a dishwasher, is one of three payloads launched by the Falcon 9 missile within the SpaceX missile fleet owned by California-based billionaire Elon Mask.
    The other two to be delivered to space are a communications satellite for Indonesia and a pilot satellite for the US Air Force.
    Prishit entered the Earth's orbit 34 minutes after the launch, and about 15 minutes later the satellites were launched.
    A few minutes after the launch, the first phase of the rocket, consisting of nine engines, separated from the second stage of the missile back to Earth, landing safely on a cruise ship in the Atlantic off the coast of Florida.
    Prishit is scheduled to reach the near-moon side in mid-April, after a two-month journey of 6.5 million kilometers in space.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114260

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:06 pm