Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

wise: A state that does not limit the arms in its hands is not a state and is called a failure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

wise: A state that does not limit the arms in its hands is not a state and is called a failure Empty wise: A state that does not limit the arms in its hands is not a state and is called a failure

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2019, 6:28 am

[size=32]
    wise: A state that does not limit the arms in its hands is not a state and is called a failure[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

21 minutes ago

The leader of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, called on Friday to limit the weapons to the state, describing the state which can not provide security and services as "failed and weak."

"A state that does not limit itself to weapons is not a strong state and therefore we call for limiting the arms of the state and applying the law to all without exception," Hakim said in a speech at a public rally held in Baghdad.

"A country that can not carry out its duties in security, services and sovereignty is called a failed, exhausted or weak state," he said. "Iraq is only fit to be a strong and capable state."

On the completion of the formation of the current federal government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, Hakim said, "We support the rapprochement between the brothers in Sarawan and conquest, and this will strengthen the government and support for the completion of the government cab.

"We hope to lead the two blocs in the avoidance of quotas and sharing and to take into account the interest of the country and the advancement of the government and keen to choose competent people to take over service sites."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:56 pm