Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Despite the denial .. Parliamentary efforts to discuss the statements of Halaboussi in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Despite the denial .. Parliamentary efforts to discuss the statements of Halaboussi in parliament Empty Despite the denial .. Parliamentary efforts to discuss the statements of Halaboussi in parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Apr 2019, 1:42 am

Despite the denial .. Parliamentary efforts to discuss the statements of Halaboussi in parliament

09:00 - 01/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the left-wing alliance Al-Hussein al-Hussein said on Monday that the remarks made by parliament speaker Mohammed Halabousi will be discussed within parliament to resolve the issue of the US presence inside Iraq, pointing out that there are undisclosed agreements on the US presence.
    The leftist said in a statement to the information that "there is an opinion of the leaders of the blocks and at the same time to the deputies also and the main vision of the presence of US forces or not in Iraq confined between the three presidencies and leaders of the political blocs."
    He added that "there are high-level understandings between the presidencies and the leaders of the blocs on finding a roadmap to deal with the United States according to the policies and plans prepared for that, as ratified by Parliament provided that harm does not harm Iraq," noting that "statements Halabosi on the US presence in Iraq will be discussed within parliament for The issue is resolved, especially as many call for the withdrawal of those forces. "
    "The majority of MPs reject the American presence that killed the Iraqi people and came Ba'adash the terrorist, but there are different views of the political leaders in dealing with the American side according to what it deems appropriate for Iraq," stressing that "Halabusi behind him a strong bloc, Prove that there are hidden agreements with the heads of blocs, and therefore the decisions of Halabusi can not pass without the consent of the masses supporting him. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:53 pm