Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary move to hold an “extraordinary session” to discuss the recent statements of the head o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary move to hold an “extraordinary session” to discuss the recent statements of the head o Empty Parliamentary move to hold an “extraordinary session” to discuss the recent statements of the head o

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2024, 4:35 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary move to hold an “extraordinary session” to discuss the recent statements of the head of the Integrity Commission[/size]

[size=45]Member of the House of Representatives, part of the Coordination Framework forces, Ibtisam Al-Hilali, called on the Parliament Presidency to hold an emergency session tomorrow, Thursday, to determine new facts mentioned by the head of the Integrity Commission, Haider Hanoun, regarding the theft of the century and other corruption files.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hilali said in a press interview, “After the speech of the head of the Federal Integrity Commission, Judge Haider Hanoun, in a press conference regarding corruption files, it became necessary for the House of Representatives to hold an emergency session to discuss what Hanoun talked about through the media.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added, "Acting Speaker of Parliament Mohsen Al-Mandalawi must hold an emergency session tomorrow, Thursday, and host Judge Haider Hanoun to find out what is happening behind the scenes, because it is expected that there will be great pressure exerted on the Integrity Commission to close the case of Nour Zuhair and the deal of the century."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hilali pointed out that “the head of the Integrity Commission, Haider Hanoun, is required to attend the House of Representatives and reveal the backstage of the events and hold accountable all those whose hands are stained with stealing the money of the Iraqi people, regardless of their position or status in the Iraqi government and state.”[/size]
    [size=45]Hanoun had expressed his extreme dissatisfaction during a press conference he held in Erbil earlier today, Wednesday, dedicated to revealing the secrets of the “theft of the century” that shook the political circles in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Integrity Commission expressed his anger over what he described as the weakening of the commission and the disappearance of files from the case of the accused Nour Zuhair from Judge Diaa Jaafar, stressing that these developments constitute a major challenge to efforts to combat corruption and recover looted state funds.[/size]
    [size=45]Hanoun explained during the conference that Nour Zuhair's file, which was referred to the Central Criminal Court, contains 114 financial instruments, noting that the law requires opening 114 separate cases, but they were dealt with as one case.[/size]
    [size=45]Hanoun added: “I want the parliament to ask me why only one case was opened, despite the existence of other crimes by Nour Zuhair, including tampering with 420 acres of land in Basra, which were registered under fictitious names,” noting that “this case was transferred to Baghdad based on the decision of Judge Diaa Jaafar Lafta.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:30 am