Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abtan: not for the high oil prices of the vulnerability of the Iraqi economy to a big slapBaghdad _

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abtan: not for the high oil prices of the vulnerability of the Iraqi economy to a big slapBaghdad _  Empty Abtan: not for the high oil prices of the vulnerability of the Iraqi economy to a big slapBaghdad _

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Mar 2014, 12:05 pm

Abtan: not for the high oil prices of the vulnerability of the Iraqi economy to a big slapBaghdad _ ((eighth day))

03/14/2014

MP for the mass of the citizen and member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Abdul Hussein Abtan, it's not the presence of crude oil supplier and the high prices of the vulnerability of the Iraqi economy at large Ceffh.
    He Abtan told ((eighth day)) that "There is a concern in the event of Ankhvzt oil prices to between 70-80 dollars will get disaster fact in the current budget, pointing out that" the budget submitted by the government in which three Thelaaan trillion dinars deficit calculates Arbaih three million barrels per day, worth $ 90.
    Abtan added that there is no clear vision in the development of planning properly for the purpose of promoting economic reality, explaining that "the private sector is still neglected and is active in the country.
    He Abtan "up to the current period the public sector and most of the treatment of non-disabled as well as the political confusion in the financial adversely affect the advancement of public reality. (AA) (m. P)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:35 am