Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Foreign experience to promote Iraqi economy, says Abtan

kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Foreign experience to promote Iraqi economy, says Abtan Empty Foreign experience to promote Iraqi economy, says Abtan

Post by kelnchp Sun 17 Nov 2013, 8:45 pm

Saturday, 16 November 2013
    Baghdad (AIN) -Member of the Economy and Investment Parliamentary Committee Abdul Hussein Abtan pointed out that "Hiring foreign experiences is an essential factor to develop the Iraqi economy."
    MP Abtan stated to All Iraq News Agency "We have noted several times that Iraq suffers from many problems such as lack of planning and weak economic and development plans," noting that "Making use of the foreign expertise to develop the Iraqi economy is a correct step that should have been adopted a long time ago."
    "Joining the World Trade Organization and setting sound economic vision and plans as well as endorsing laws that protect investors and developing the banking sector will attract the international economic establishments and companies towards Iraq," he concluded.
    © All Iraq News 2013
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Foreign experience to promote Iraqi economy, says Abtan Empty Re: Foreign experience to promote Iraqi economy, says Abtan

Post by Neno Sun 17 Nov 2013, 8:48 pm

"Making use of the foreign expertise to develop the Iraqi economy is a correct step that should have been adopted a long time ago." wrote:
    Took the words right out of my mouth, should a done a long time ago... ;)

Joining the World Trade Organization and setting sound economic vision and plans as well as endorsing laws that protect investors and developing the banking sector will attract the international economic establishments and companies towards Iraq," he concluded. wrote:
    Here we go again, the effects of a WTO status... ;)

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:18 am