Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New mass transit lines open in Baghdad Logo of the General Company for passenger transport and dele

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New mass transit lines open in Baghdad  Logo of the General Company for passenger transport and dele Empty New mass transit lines open in Baghdad Logo of the General Company for passenger transport and dele

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Apr 2019, 2:49 am

New mass transit lines open in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Logo of the General Company for passenger transport and delegations in the Ministry of Transport

General Transport Company and delegations at the Ministry of Transport, Tuesday, the opening of new mass transit lines in most areas of the capital Baghdad. 

"The rise in the number of passengers is a result of the plans of the company, which was developed to serve the citizens and relieve the burden on them and activate the mass transit lines in Baghdad through the opening of new transport lines reach most areas of the capital," said Karim Kazim Hussein, .
    Hussein added that "the transmission lines have become more than (35) lines linking between different regions and passes through several stations and streets, especially important areas of vital and densely populated."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:58 pm