Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Al-Maliki: the budget is heading for a vote by majority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Al-Maliki: the budget is heading for a vote by majority Empty MP Al-Maliki: the budget is heading for a vote by majority

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Mar 2014, 6:12 am

MP Al-Maliki: the budget is heading for a vote by majority

03/20/2014 / Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: MP for the coalition of state law Salam al-Maliki, on Thursday, that the issue of adoption of the budget is heading towards majority voting, attributing it to the failure of the political blocs to an agreement to resolve differences lead.

Maliki said for "tomorrow Press" that the failure to reach agreement rewarding between the political blocs, especially the outskirts of the National Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance to make the first taught serious vote on the federal budget law for the year 2014 the majority, "noting that" the delay in the law cause a lot of problems in the economic sector which in turn reflected on the Iraqi society. "

Maliki said that "the difference in the budget bill or insist on majority voting rather than for someone or a party or a province, because the budget is for the Iraqi people from north to south, so the orientation of the National Alliance for voting majority is for the Iraqi citizens only."

He read the House of Representatives last Sunday the first reading of the budget law in the absence of federal block "united", and the Kurdistan Alliance, while continuing disagreements between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil on them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:47 am