Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi is reporting to Europe that he is under American pressure to stand against Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi is reporting to Europe that he is under American pressure to stand against Iran  Empty Abdul-Mahdi is reporting to Europe that he is under American pressure to stand against Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2019, 1:34 am

Abdul-Mahdi is reporting to Europe that he is under American pressure to stand against Iran 

08:49 - 06/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi politician Izzat Shabandar, the hidden behind the visit of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Germany and France recently, indicating that he told them that he was under US pressure to be part of the axis of anti-Iran.
    Shabandar said in televised remarks that "Abdul-Mahdi denounced the Europeans during his recent visit to France and Germany to pressure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be part of the American axis," noting that "there was a revealing process between Abdul-Mahdi and the Europeans in this regard."
    He added that "Abdul-Mahdi revealed the Arabs on the American pressure that is exposed to them as revealed with the Europeans," pointing out that "Abdul-Mahdi deals as an Iraqi in the conflict axes and is not inclined to focus on the expense of another."
    Shabandar warned that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not allow Iraq to maintain its moderation in its foreign relations," asserting that "the Americans may [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] back to create a justification for their presence." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:43 am