Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shabandar: All agree on Fayadh and Abdul Mahdi and others are fighting on the interior

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shabandar: All agree on Fayadh and Abdul Mahdi and others are fighting on the interior  Empty Shabandar: All agree on Fayadh and Abdul Mahdi and others are fighting on the interior

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2019, 1:38 am

Shabandar: All agree on Fayadh and Abdul Mahdi and others are fighting on the interior 

08:30 - 06/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed Iraqi politician Izzat Shabandar, the consensus of all political blocs to assign the post of Deputy Prime Minister for security affairs to the national security adviser Faleh Fayyad, while referring to two candidates for the interior, one of them represents Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the last alliance Sowron.
    Shabandar said in televised remarks that "everyone agreed to take over Faleh al-Fayadh as deputy prime minister for security affairs," stressing that "Fayyad is no longer a rival to the internal portfolio."
    He added that "Abdul Mahdi and others have two candidates for the interior," noting that "the Fatah alliance has views on the candidates of Abdul Mahdi and other interior," without revealing their names.
    Shabandar pointed out that "the agreements of conquest and rest on the completion of the cab is still in place and go properly," stressing that "the government is going to end the file completion of the cab next week." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:16 am