Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

VICE: THE PRESIDENCY HAS INHERITED THE SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND ACT ON THE SHELVES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

VICE: THE PRESIDENCY HAS INHERITED THE SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND ACT ON THE SHELVES Empty VICE: THE PRESIDENCY HAS INHERITED THE SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND ACT ON THE SHELVES

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2019, 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size]2 hours ago[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment, Burhan al-Mamouri, said Thursday that the Presidency of the Parliament has installed the law of sovereign wealth on the shelves along with many laws.
    Al-Mamouri said in a statement to the news agency that "the proposal to establish this fund came after the conference, which was attended by the Committee on Economy and Investment last year in Amman, and was discussed by experts and economic advisers, and was widely welcomed by officials in the country, as this fund is located in neighboring countries And more than 100 other countries and works to bring in investment within them, and come the funds of the Fund through the allocation of financial budget or other sources, "noting that" the link of the Fund may be shared between the Central Bank of Iraq and the government, and also has a link with the International Labor Fund. "
    He added that "this law had been initiated and worked by the government to find solutions to the future of the Iraqi citizen and projects that can be extracted from the reality of the service is bad," noting that "the Presidency has thrown this law on the shelves along with other laws, Related to persons or personal judgment ".

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:23 am