Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: retirees' salary for May has disappeared and this group has the right to sue the Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: retirees' salary for May has disappeared and this group has the right to sue the Commission Empty Legal: retirees' salary for May has disappeared and this group has the right to sue the Commission

Post by Rocky Fri 31 May 2019, 5:43 am

Legal: retirees' salary for May has disappeared and this group has the right to sue the Commission

12:59 - 31/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    Between the legal expert Ali Tamimi, Friday, that retirees have the right to file a lawsuit against the Pension Authority because of the absence of salary in May and the transfer of salaries in April only after the government's decision to grant retirees salaries each month instead of two months.
    "The retirees receive their salaries every two months, while they recently received a salary of one month on the basis of the government's decision to grant pensions every month instead of collecting them and handing them over every two months," Tamimi said in a statement.
    He added that "there is a problem in the granting of salaries, where the government gave the salaries of one month's pension in that retirees have two salaries with the government, and therefore there is one salary will not be retired, which needs to be reviewed by the government in order to grant the rights of retirees in full"
    Al-Tamimi said that "pensioners are entitled to file a lawsuit with the Administrative Court in which they demand payment of their remaining salary due to the government's decision to hand over salaries every month instead of two months."
    He explained that "three parties are entitled to address the issue of salaries of retirees, the parliament or a decision of the Council of Ministers, or to institute a lawsuit by retirees against the Pension Authority in order to solve the problem and receive the salary of the month of May absent from them."End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:43 am