Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In fairness to this group... calls are escalating to approve a new salary scale

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In fairness to this group... calls are escalating to approve a new salary scale Empty In fairness to this group... calls are escalating to approve a new salary scale

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2024, 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]In fairness to this group... calls are escalating to approve a new salary scale[/size]
    • Today 12:30

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Saturday, a member of the Basra Provincial Council, Hassan Shaddad Al-Faris, called for the adoption of a new salary scale law for employees in order to be fair to the lower grades of employees working in state departments.
    Al-Fares told Al-Maalouma, “The rights that some workers in government departments receive are not commensurate with the efforts they provide.
    He added, "The government is also required to activate the social and health security law for workers in the private sector."
    Al-Faris pointed out that "the working class in Iraq is considered the mainstay of the country's renaissance and progress," calling for "fairness to employees working in state departments with lower grades and an increase in their professional allowances."
    Most employees in state departments are still awaiting a decision from the government regarding the new salary scale, especially after many parliamentary requests to prepare the scale to achieve justice among employees in various ministries. Ended 25 BC

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:15 pm