Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

will be within days and before the start of the legislative holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

will be within days and before the start of the legislative holiday Empty will be within days and before the start of the legislative holiday

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jun 2019, 2:43 am

[size=55][size=35]will be within days and before the start of the legislative holiday[/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] June 15, 2019 - 5:29[/ltr]

[size]
      BAGHDAD: Sumer News The MP in the House of Representatives, Naim Aboudi, Saturday, that the resolution of the four portfolios remaining in the formation of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, will be within days and before the start of the legislative holiday of the Council. "The delay in resolving the remaining four ministries has been too long and has already begun to affect the political stability in the country, and must be resolved, especially the security ministries." He said, "Today and after the sermon of the reference and all that it contained clarity, it is no longer before the blocks and political parties only to expedite the resolution of these portfolios, especially since two of them, namely justice and education, may be close to decisiveness. He pointed out that "the required political forces to provide the maximum possible support to the Prime Minister because he can not work without the support of these blocks, especially in terms of delay in the completion of the ministerial cabin, which is in the hands of the political blocs." Aboudi pointed out that "[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

will be within days and before the start of the legislative holiday Empty Re: will be within days and before the start of the legislative holiday

Post by chouchou Sat 15 Jun 2019, 3:35 am

Within days, soon.........lol

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:24 pm