Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent Mr. Hakim up the ballroom for the official announcement from the coalition of citizen {273}

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent Mr. Hakim up the ballroom for the official announcement from the coalition of citizen {273} Empty Urgent Mr. Hakim up the ballroom for the official announcement from the coalition of citizen {273}

Post by chouchou Sat 05 Apr 2014, 9:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The president of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim to the ballroom to announce the official list of the coalition of citizen {273}. 

[ltr]A reporter} {Euphrates News that al-Hakim arrived in the reception hall at his office in Baghdad to announce the official list of the coalition of the citizen and the presence of all the candidates from the coalition of all Ymahafezat. "

And will be held on Saturday, a major conference in Baghdad to announce the coalition of citizen {273} and his platform, which will be attended by all the candidates of the coalition of citizen, which includes a number of entities and political parties where there will be an important speech of the President of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, declaring the conference for the electoral program of the coalition of citizen and political challenges of the next stage.

The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, has revealed in his weekly during the Cultural Forum on Wednesday that the "program of the coalition of citizen-based Mattiyan key first accurate diagnosis and detailed kinks in all areas, and secondly, to develop solutions based on the strategic vision and the stages of time studied and according to tables and mechanisms of action and supportive laws and Dolly. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:05 am