Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central confirms the continuation of talks to put the necessary arrangements for the protection of I

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central confirms the continuation of talks to put the necessary arrangements for the protection of I Empty Central confirms the continuation of talks to put the necessary arrangements for the protection of I

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 15 Apr 2014, 2:55 pm

Central confirms the continuation of talks to put the necessary arrangements for the protection of Iraq's money own

Central Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Font Size:

Author: Editor: br reporter: ar Number of readings: 127
    14/04/2014 11:53
    Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad confirmed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki, Monday, that the talks lasted over two days between the representatives of Iraq and the IMF and the World Bank on the subject of protection of Iraqi funds abroad and the end of its period of international protection.
    He said Turkish for "tomorrow's Press," said that "Iraq was held over the past two days of meetings with the IMF and World Bank Aldollin while still discussions going on between the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank with financial advisers and legal international to put the necessary arrangements for the fact that Iraq is solely responsible for the protection of his own money."
    He stressed that "the twenty-second of the month of May will be the next expiry date of the international protection of Iraqi funds," pointing to "the need for a complete mechanism to ensure the protection of Iraqi funds Iraq by addressing the Government of Iraq to the outstanding issues inherited from the previous regime and settled for files debts and claims of financial and commercial contracts" .
    Turki confirmed that "the results of the talks so far reassuring, and there is no danger to the money."
    The Minister of Finance and serenity net debt agency said on Monday that the issue of protection of Iraqi funds abroad will discuss with both the IMF and the World Bank during the spring meetings of the two in Washington, pointing out that Iraq does not intend to extend the protection to his money abroad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok so last year the Iraqi's asked the US to continue protection of funds and this year they are making plans to assume control in May.
    Sounds good to me.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:50 pm