Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Voice .. With a deficit of 72 trillion dinars in the budget 2020 .. Iraq is coming on the year of Aj

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Voice .. With a deficit of 72 trillion dinars in the budget 2020 .. Iraq is coming on the year of Aj Empty Voice .. With a deficit of 72 trillion dinars in the budget 2020 .. Iraq is coming on the year of Aj

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jul 2019, 3:25 pm

Voice .. With a deficit of 72 trillion dinars in the budget 2020 .. Iraq is coming on the year of Ajafa

19:19 - 27/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Saturday that there is a large deficit in the budget of 2020 up to 72 trillion dinars effective, after a year described prosperity, his deficit was 27 trillion speculative compared to what he expects next year.
    A member of the Finance Committee Abdul Hadi Saadawi told / information / that "the proportion of deficit in the budget this year amounted to 27 trillion dinars and a conceptual deficit."
    [size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    "Parliamentary Finance Budget Deficit"

0:33

[/size]
    He added that "the indicators and according to the Ministry of Finance reports to the Committee is the deficit in the budget of 2020 more than 72 trillion dinars and the actual deficit," noting that "deficit in the budget next year exceeds 60% of the budget."
    He explained that "the deficit rate for the current year is a year of prosperity compared to what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]expects next year," noting that "the high ratio will harm the budget 2020 and paralyze the movement of the state."
    Saadawi attributed the rise in the deficit to "the erroneous fiscal policy adopted by Finance Minister Fuad Hussein and the government in general," pointing out that "there is disbursement of funds by the financial without financial planning and without reference to the calculation of imports of the state."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:50 am