Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy: financial mismanagement pain of economic reality and service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy: financial mismanagement pain of economic reality and service Empty Parliamentary economy: financial mismanagement pain of economic reality and service

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Apr 2014, 5:40 am

Parliamentary economy: financial mismanagement pain of economic reality and service

11:19:18 / 04/2014

Khandan - State Spring Committee confirmed the economy Parliament that the delay in approving the budget impact significantly on the reality of the movement of investment in the country. said committee member Rep. Mahma Khalil in a statement to "Khandan:" The delay in approving the budget affected all the joints of the life of the Iraqi people, especially since a lot of projects are now stalled because of the financial crisis lingering and mismanagement of funds and projects, noting that there is mismanagement in public money for Iraq emerged from these crises and the decline is evident in the fact the service, where the wealth of Iraq are many and therefore, the imports could be to provide a decent living for a citizen who was counting on the government a lot, but the reality of the situation indicates otherwise. and Acharkhalil that the deficit existing budget, which is estimated at 22% will impact on all aspects of life and the victim is the only citizen So the government to remedy the situation and address the Alakhvqat before they escalate and the one that will drag the country into the unknown.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:19 am