Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament urges the government to extinguish the debt lists of electricity, water and phone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament urges the government to extinguish the debt lists of electricity, water and phone  Empty Parliament urges the government to extinguish the debt lists of electricity, water and phone

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Apr 2014, 9:05 am

Parliament urges the government to extinguish the debt lists of electricity, water and phone

04/20/14 / BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News ..

Student member of the House of Representatives for a coalition of national MP Kadhim al-Shammari government to reduce the wages of electricity, water, telephone and extinguish the previous debt.

Al-Shammari said in a statement seen by / Baghdadi News / "The provision of basic services is a legitimate and constitutional duty of the government is the fact that the wealth of the country belongs to the people, therefore, those services must be provided Bajaur symbolic Atthagl the shoulders of the citizen."

"The wages withheld from citizens for basic services is very high, especially for electricity and telephone, despite the poor quality of the service provided and the constant interruptions of electrical current which is needed to pause for a real re-examine all the plans and projects related to these vital sectors."

Noting there are "citizens complain of huge bills paid for those services than non-performing originally arranged debt because they lack the ability to pay those amounts as a result of the difficulties of living."

He stressed that "the government is required today to exempt citizens of the debt prior to those services and the reduction of the minimum wage, which allows citizens to take advantage of them without additional burden to be added to the many burdens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:34 pm