Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the cycle «Treasury»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association -  Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the cycle «Treasury» Empty Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the cycle «Treasury»

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Aug 2019, 11:58 am

Association of Iraqi private banks concludes the cycle «Treasury»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Private Banks Association, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq and the Joint Efforts Group, concluded Thursday a "treasury management" course for a number of employees in private and government banks.
    A total of 38 trainees from private and government banks participated in the five-day course at the Association's headquarters in Baghdad. The target groups for the course were treasury and investment department staff, risk management staff and operations.
    "We thank the Central Bank and the group of efforts to support the Association in setting up this course, providing all its needs and choosing an efficient trainer capable of delivering information in a simplified way to the trainees," said Ahmed Al Hashemi, director of administration and training at the graduation ceremony.
    Al-Hashemi added that "the Association of Iraqi private banks aim to develop human cadres working in private banks and government," pointing out that "the Association has obtained the approval of the Central Bank for the establishment of professional training in the management of the treasury, which has special criteria for the selection of people, because the certificate will be recognized."
    The participants praised the training center of the Association of Private Banks and stressed that they provided all conditions for the success of the circumstances.
    At the conclusion of the ceremony, the trainees took a group photo with the trainer and they hold the graduation certificates they obtained after the course ended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:50 am