Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar announces the new date for the reopening of Al - Qaim border with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar announces the new date for the reopening of Al - Qaim border with Syria Empty Anbar announces the new date for the reopening of Al - Qaim border with Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Sep 2019, 6:15 am

Anbar announces the new date for the reopening of Al - Qaim border with Syria

13:55 - 04/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar .. Anbar 
    Provincial Council announced on Wednesday, the change of the date of opening the outlet of the Qaim border with Syria west of the province. 
    Council member Farhan Mohammed al-Dulaimi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the concerned authorities supervising the re-opening of Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria west of Anbar postponed the opening of the port, which was hoped to open on September 1, for reasons related to rehabilitation work. 
    Dulaimi added that "the new date for the opening of the port will be on 10/9 after the completion of all work in the project and reopening officially," noting that "great efforts are being made by the central government to provide all the requirements for the re-opening of the port in front of the movement of wheels." 
    Dulaimi pointed out that "the rate of completion in the process of re-opening the port is large and will be opened in the new date." Ends / 12a

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:00 am