Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Council: political parties hindering the process of reopening the three border crossings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar Council: political parties hindering the process of reopening the three border crossings Empty Anbar Council: political parties hindering the process of reopening the three border crossings

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 6:27 am

Anbar Council: political parties hindering the process of reopening the three border crossings

13:43 - 26/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Anbar ..
    Anbar Provincial Council revealed on Monday the existence of influential political parties hindering the process of reopening the three border crossings in the west of the province, calling for the deterrence of all illegal phenomena that harm the economy of Iraq.
    Council member Farhan Mohammed al-Dulaimi said in a statement that "influential political parties obstruct the process of reopening the three border ports with Jordan, Syria and Saudi Arabia to obtain material gains according to political agreements focused on maintaining the current situation for fear of affecting their interests in the event of reopening this Ports ".
    Al-Dulaimi said that "some powerful traders enter their goods from the port of Tarbil with Jordan and then transfer their goods to the port of Basra for the purpose of tampering customs tariff because of a mafia belonging to political parties working to reduce the tariff for the beneficiary and can not tampering at the port of Tarbil, Imports Trebil ".
    He explained that "the concerned parties are required to deter all illegal phenomena that harm the economy of the country and oblige everyone to pay customs tariff and not allow to transfer to another port under any names were." Ending 12 /

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:34 am