Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington bans visas for Rouhani's associates and his media team

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington bans visas for Rouhani's associates and his media team Empty Washington bans visas for Rouhani's associates and his media team

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:12 pm

Washington bans visas for Rouhani's associates and his media team

18:29 - 22/09/2019

Washington bans visas for Rouhani's associates and his media team Vphkd-696x409
    Information / Follow ..
    The United States has declined to issue visas to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's aides in charge of organizing his programs and meetings in New York, an Iranian news agency reported.
    Washington also declined to issue visas to the media team that was supposed to accompany Rouhani to New York, where he is attending the UN General Assembly, the ISNA news agency said.
    The agency stressed that the visa obtained by Rouhani limited his presence in New York for a short period, and restricted his movements between his residence and the United Nations building and the Iranian mission only.
    The US authorities' aim of these restrictions is to limit the impact of Rouhani's and Zarif's visit to New York, his speech and press meetings there, ISNA said.
    On Thursday, the Iranian mission to the United Nations announced that Washington had issued a visa to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif to be able to attend the work of the UN General Assembly.
    Zarif later confirmed that the President's schedule during his participation in the General Assembly does not include any meetings with US officials. Finished 25 h

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:06 am