Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baqer al-Zubaidi demanding Nujaifi to call for an emergency session of Parliament to discuss the bud

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Baqer al-Zubaidi demanding Nujaifi to call for an emergency session of Parliament to discuss the bud Empty Baqer al-Zubaidi demanding Nujaifi to call for an emergency session of Parliament to discuss the bud

Post by Bama Diva Tue 06 May 2014, 7:06 pm

Baqer al-Zubaidi demanding Nujaifi to call for an emergency session of Parliament to discuss the budget and hosting the Council of Electoral Commission[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    06/05/2014 19:57:00
    BAGHDAD / NINA / Head of the citizen bloc, Baqir al-Zubaidi called on the Speaker of House of representatives Osama Nujaifi to call for an emergency session of Parliament to discuss the budget and hosting the Council of Election Commission .

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that he presented today a request to House Speaker Osama Nujaifi, asking him to call for an emergency session of the House of Representatives for the purpose of discussing the general budget bill for the current year in order to speed up passing it.

He added that the demand also includes the invitation to host the members of the Board of Commissioners of the High Independent Electoral Commission to listen to them for the entire electoral process and the observations of the blocks on the information and news about the existence of irregularities affected the electoral process and their actions they have taken to stop such violations and breaches. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:17 am