Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rudaini: Wasit, Iraq's food basket, and this is what it produces from wheat and barley

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rudaini: Wasit, Iraq's food basket, and this is what it produces from wheat and barley Empty Al-Rudaini: Wasit, Iraq's food basket, and this is what it produces from wheat and barley

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Sep 2019, 1:27 am

Al-Rudaini: Wasit, Iraq's food basket, and this is what it produces from wheat and barley

08:50 - 30/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Wasit provincial council member Ghaleb Al-Rudaini revealed on Monday that the agricultural lands of wheat and barley crops exceeded 800 thousand tons, pointing out that the province is considered today the food basket of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the said crops.
    Al-Rudaini said in a statement to the information, that "the production of Wasit province for the current year of wheat and barley exceeded 800 thousand tons, where the province has large agricultural land distributed in various regions."
    He added that "Wasit is the basket of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in terms of wheat and barley, especially the areas of Shuhamiya and Essaouira and Sheikh Saad, which represents the best fertile land planted with the said crop."
    Al-Rudaini pointed out that "there is support and encouragement by the government to grow wheat and barley crops in large areas, and it is hoped to develop development in the cultivation of Wasit and the exploitation of larger areas, despite the difficulties facing the province in obtaining the dues of farmers from the central government." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:03 am