Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zamili: Political parties benefiting from the current situation have carried out arson during the de

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zamili: Political parties benefiting from the current situation have carried out arson during the de Empty Zamili: Political parties benefiting from the current situation have carried out arson during the de

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Oct 2019, 2:45 am

[size=35][size=35]Zamili: Political parties benefiting from the current situation have carried out arson during the demonstrations[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-10-05 | 03:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The leader of the Sadrist movement, Governor of Zamili, said that political parties benefiting from the current situation carried out arson during the demonstrations.

An Arab newspaper quoted Zamili as saying that "there are political parties benefiting from the current situation has planted its elements among the demonstrators in order to burn government buildings and party headquarters and even assault on local police as well as federal."

He added, `` Peaceful demonstrators are not the object of burning and assault, but there are elements that have been intruded among them by political parties, so as to create chaos and thwart the demonstrations and derail them from their peaceful path and their legitimate and legitimate demands to discredit the demonstrators, and the situation remains as it is benefiting from the current situation. ''

The capital [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and southern provinces are witnessing mass demonstrations demanding better services, fighting corruption and providing job opportunities that led to the burning of buildings and the deaths and injuries of demonstrators and security forces, prompting the government to declare a curfew in a number of provinces.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:36 pm