Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

political analyst: the current situation will lead to the exit of employees with millions of demonst

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

political analyst: the current situation will lead to the exit of employees with millions of demonst Empty political analyst: the current situation will lead to the exit of employees with millions of demonst

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Apr 2020, 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]political analyst: the current situation will lead to the exit of employees with millions of demonstrations topple the government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 4/28/2020 - 9:06 AM  29[/size]
    Al-Ahed News- Baghdad
    Political analyst Ali Al-Waeli said today, Tuesday, that the government of designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will not last long and may fall at the hands of state employees as a result of the financial crisis in the country, pointing out that the absence of treatments for the current situation will lead to the exit of employees with millions of demonstrations toppling the government.
    Al-Waeli said, "Resorting to deducting employee salaries or reducing part of the allowances will lead to great anger by employees, especially those with lower grades."
    He added that "Mustafa Al-Kazemi's government, in the event that it is not able to extricate Iraq from the financial crisis, it will fall at the hands of employees, as there will be millions of demonstrations for most of the employees, especially the owners of contracts and wages who received the appointment and did not pay them salaries."
    And, "The anger of the employees who number more than 3 million employees will make the life of the government very short, as dropping it this time will not be the result of political or popular demands, but rather because of the failure to find solutions to the financial crisis." Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:56 pm