Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoudi: US implements a military plan in the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoudi: US implements a military plan in the Middle East Empty Masoudi: US implements a military plan in the Middle East

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Oct 2019, 1:43 am

Masoudi: US implements a military plan in the Middle East

08:33 - 24/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The deputy of the coalition of Sairon Riad Masoudi, Thursday, that the United States is engaged in soft war in the region and began to rely on the masses in the chaos in various countries, pointing out that the visit of the US Secretary of Defense to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was not for the US withdrawal from Syria and go to the western region, but It is to discuss the future of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Masoudi said in a statement to the information, that "the movement that occurred in northeastern Syria is nothing but the re-industry map of this geographical area, where this represents a Russian-American axis while the interface is Turkey and Syria, and therefore the withdrawal of America and the entry of its troops to Iraq is what It is a measure to restructure the political base in the region. "
    "The visit of US Defense Secretary Mark Esper to Baghdad came to discuss the future of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not related to the subject of the 1000 fighters who withdrew from Syria towards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but to convey clear messages that American policy began in the other direction is political acts of military, and the first strike by America was the Kurds (SDF) when I removed the protective cover from them. ”
    "America has kept its forces unannounced at the al-Tanf base and has detailed control over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Jordan and Syria, and controls this field," he said.
    He stressed that "the new US policy focuses on the formation of mass popular movements that maintain the instability of countries, especially the so-called Shiite Crescent by moving the street in Lebanon and Iraq, and rely on the soft confrontation through which Washington seeks to achieve the greatest gains."
    He pointed out that "America will be active at this stage politically and disappear militarily, and go towards the dissolution of military force in the region to avoid confrontation with armed factions in the Middle East and reach Libya, Tunisia and Algeria in the west and to Pakistan and Afghanistan in the east." Finished 25 N
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:22 pm