Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why Maliki wins despite objection to his third term .. approach to understand the electoral process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why Maliki wins despite objection to his third term .. approach to understand the electoral process  Empty Why Maliki wins despite objection to his third term .. approach to understand the electoral process

Post by Rocky Wed 14 May 2014, 3:41 pm

Why Maliki wins despite objection to his third term .. approach to understand the electoral process in Iraq

Wednesday, May 14 / May 2014 09:19 

Supporter Abdul Sattar / I would like to point out that I do not start to write this opinion in order to support the al-Maliki, Elections and electioneering is over, which is what will win him the votes of the article goes on, or the opinion of the author may not up his mind only to readers in dozens of Internet sites.

As I wrote a few Years, an article entitled: early farewell to the owners, which warned of the break up of the National Alliance, and the misuse of the electoral process, which may lead to the loss of the National Alliance, as prime minister.

And the right of Mr. Maliki almost lose his job without the wisdom and statesmanship, Mr. President Mam Jalal, who put the cart behind the horse at the time that he wanted the Iraqi parliament putting the cart before the horse, if the extent of the Parliament Then bring down the Maliki government have been able to The formation of a new government, a coherent and shade Limor Iraq in chaos without creative chaos after two years.

But at the present time because of the fork problems faced by the Iraqi nation and government Barabha and Krdha and other nationalities and components of ethnic, religious and sectarian, and splitting the loyalty of parties in different directions were seldom national trends, but subject to the whims of neighbors near them and after, It became the political situation in Iraq is like Paljozh hardwoods that hard to break, and hard decoding cracking cases in order to take all of his rights, and contribute to nation-building, on the contrary, some have tried the acquisition of resources of the country, what it is worth and what not deserve, and some have tried to cut off roads, the main artery that connects Iraq the world, as some have tried other Plunging Iraqi cities left by the former regime in tatters, without infrastructure, so that the Iraqi parliament has taken a number of measures that prevent the development of infrastructure, either through budget that did not vote on it until today despite the passage of several months on the schedule, or not the approval of the state loans may contribute to the development of the infrastructure of the cities ruin.

The question posed in the title of the article in which bluntly, not true, because we must determine who object to the third term?

Are they generally the Iraqi people?!

This is if we take into account that Percentage of the vote Is more than fifty percent at the very least.

Or are they limited class of the sons of the Iraqi people have their own accounts that they want to put their plans according to their desire, titled: No .. for the owners in the third term.

One has already objected to the receipt of the second term without the agreement of Arbil, which contributed to Mr. Massoud Barzani, the positive contribution that led to the passing of Mr. al-Maliki.

But the pressures faced by the Kurds currently make the position of the Maliki is unclear, but it may be a last-minute compromise that allowed Maliki receipt of a third term, or at least compose the coalition ministry and the third which he has had a vital position.

To serve the nation and the people are not necessarily through the position of one, Mr Massoud Barzani has not received any position in the Iraqi state, only the President of the Kurdistan region, but it has a strong presence in every measure for the nation and the people, vehicle and Cardh, either the problem of the export of oil, which hangs at the present time on relationships between the government and the province Vary cloud it will be gone as soon as the summer bloom in front of some of the ways politicians through the ballot box that will put points on the letters.

I am not mine, but through my follow up of the electoral process and supervising the elections in the south of Sweden, touched Hamas citizens to choose Maliki, confirming the landslide victory when the results were announced, probably in Baghdad, Iraq, generally will get the lion's share of the vote, a sign that those who do not wish to mandate his third Will not be able to pass his desire.

Therefore, I see the political forces, most notably the Arab, not to resort to aggravate relations with the other forces, whether Arab or Kurdish, and the settlement of the crisis between them and the political forces in order to form a government in harmony serve the country and people. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:51 am