Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The international coalition is pushing for the construction of the peshmerga in Kurdistan as a stand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The international coalition is pushing for the construction of the peshmerga in Kurdistan as a stand Empty The international coalition is pushing for the construction of the peshmerga in Kurdistan as a stand

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Nov 2019, 2:14 pm

The international coalition is pushing for the construction of the peshmerga in Kurdistan as a stand-alone force

21:30 - 27/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation…
    The US-led coalition in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pushing for the construction of the Kurdish peshmerga as a stand-alone force and members of seven European countries in the alliance will soon move from direct training to directing peshmerga forces in the Kurdistan region of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the Defense Post reported Wednesday .
    The multinational coordination and training center established in 2015 in Erbil has trained 50,000 Peshmerga members at a rate of about 12,000 each year and hopes that next summer it will move to a mentoring relationship instead of direct training, The rush continues to prepare the Peshmerga to take charge of their security. ”
    "The focal point courses included large-scale infantry security tactics, combat medicine, shooting, IED measures, field tactics, chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear preventive measures," he said.
    "The focal point is led by members of the Italian army as well as Finland, Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands, Slovenia and Britain. Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:45 am