Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Executive Order-------Ending Immunities Granted To The Development Fund For Iraq And Certain Other I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Executive Order-------Ending Immunities Granted To The Development Fund For Iraq And Certain Other I Empty Executive Order-------Ending Immunities Granted To The Development Fund For Iraq And Certain Other I

Post by Rocky Wed 28 May 2014, 9:11 am

Executive Order-------Ending Immunities Granted To The Development Fund For Iraq And Certain Other Iraqi Property And Interests In Property Pursuant To Executive Order 13303, As Amended

May 27, 2014

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and thelaws of the United States of America, including the International EmergencyEconomic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), theNational Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), section 5 of the UnitedNations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section301of title 3, United States Code,

I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, have determined that the situation thatgave rise to the actions taken in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, to protect the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which the Government of Iraq has an interest has been significantly altered. Recognizingthe changed circumstances in Iraq, including the Government of Iraq's progress in resolving andmanaging the risk associated with outstanding debts and claims arising from actions ofthe previous regime, I hereby terminate the prohibitions contained in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraqand Iraqi petroleum, petroleum products, and interests therein, and the accounts, assets, investments, and other property owned by, belonging to, or held by, in the name of, on behalf of, or otherwise for,the Central Bank of Iraq. This action is not intended otherwise to affect the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 of May22, 2003, as expanded in scope by Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, which shall remain in place. This action is also not intended to affect immunities enjoyed by the Government of Iraq and its property under otherwise applicable law.

I hereby order:

Section1.The prohibitions set forth in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, are hereby terminated.

Sec. 2.The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretaryof State, is hereby authorized to take suchactions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employall powers granted to the President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may benecessary to carry out the purposes of this order.The Secretary of theTreasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agenciesof the United States Government.All agencies of the United States Government2are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their statutoryauthority to carry out the provisions of this order.

Sec. 3.This order is not intended to,and does not, create any right or benefit,substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity byanyparty against the UnitedStates, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers,employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 4.This order shall be transmitted to the Congress and published inthe Federal Register.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,May 27, 2014.

# # #

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:41 pm