Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraq Receives next Thursday, the first plane F-16

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq Receives next Thursday, the first plane F-16 Empty Iraq Receives next Thursday, the first plane F-16

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:47 am

Iraq Receives next Thursday, the first plane F-16

Wed Jun 04 2014 8:47 a.m. | (Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad

revealed "Lockheed Martin" U.S., Wednesday, for the delivery of Iraq by the end of next week the first plane F - 16 within 36 fighter, as he emphasized the U.S. envoy to Baghdad United said the deal a new chapter in Iraq's ability to defend its borders vast with Iran and other neighboring countries. reported, told Reuters that the company "Lockheed Martin" is this week to hand over Iraq, the first plane of 36 fighter jets F-16 to open so the envoy said Baghdad to U.S. Nations that "a new page" in his country's capacity to defend its borders vast with Iran and other neighboring countries. explained Reuters that the Iraqi ambassador Luqman Alfeli travels to the factory "Lockheed" in Fort Worth, Texas, on Thursday to attend the celebration will be the "Lockheed" and the U.S. government officially hand over Iraq first plane F-16. will be transferred to a set of three new aircraft or four to Iraq before the end of the year. said Alfeli told Reuters in a telephone conversation, "Iraq is a big country and along its borders more than 3,600 km and we need to protect it. we as a country we did not We have that capacity before. " added Alfeli saying that Iraq is about to complete the work at the air base in the country that will be the new aircraft. said that some Iraqi pilots have already received training in the leadership of the new aircraft and that more are being trained now. Iraq had submitted an order to buy first batch of 18 fighter aircraft F-16 compared to three billion dollars, and then a second medical to buy another 18 aircraft in October 2012.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Iraq Receives next Thursday, the first plane F-16 Empty Re: Iraq Receives next Thursday, the first plane F-16

Post by CITEX Wed 04 Jun 2014, 12:35 pm

So Much for all the Guru's saying they cant buy anything until after the revalue, because their currency was worthless.... seems like they have something of value to purchase with. I like this. Finally I wont have to hear any more nonsense about how they have to revalue so they can have a military ect ect ect...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq Receives next Thursday, the first plane F-16 Empty Re: Iraq Receives next Thursday, the first plane F-16

Post by Neno Wed 04 Jun 2014, 1:42 pm

They have plenty of cash and gold and oil, and all those deals made for this and that. No need for actual Dinar in a deal like this but, I would take it at 1166:1 at this time any day until a change in value...... ;)

Also like how they said defend against IRAN and others if need be...  Magic 8 Ball

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:34 am