Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Activists: The popular crowd mobilized us, and the one who is silent about targeting its headquarter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Activists: The popular crowd mobilized us, and the one who is silent about targeting its headquarter Empty Activists: The popular crowd mobilized us, and the one who is silent about targeting its headquarter

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 3:01 am

[size=30]Activists: The popular crowd mobilized us, and the one who is silent about targeting its headquarters is the Joker and the traitor[/size]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 12/30/2019 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Ahed News- Baghdad 
    Activists condemned, today, Monday, the American assault on the headquarters of the popular crowd in the district of Al-Qa’im, west of Anbar, stressing that the one who is silent about targeting the headquarters of the crowd is "the joker and the traitor."
    The activists said in tweets on Twitter, “The popular crowd mobilized us and those who remain silent about targeting their headquarters are the Joker, the traitor and the client.
    Activists called on members of the House of Representatives to "hold an emergency parliamentary session today to discuss the American aggression and take firm measures against it," calling at the same time the protest yards to "condemn that attack and raise slogans calling for the cancellation of the strategic security agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington."
    It is noteworthy that the headquarters of the 45th Brigade in the Popular Mobilization in the defensive position on the Iraqi-Syrian border, on Sunday, suffered three American air strikes, which resulted in the death of more than 25 fighters and wounding more than 60 others. End 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:49 pm