Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Has Israel carried out the strike that Iraq has vowed ...?!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Has Israel carried out the strike that Iraq has vowed ...?! Empty Has Israel carried out the strike that Iraq has vowed ...?!

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 3:06 am

[size=32]Has Israel carried out the strike that Iraq has vowed ...?![/size]
    Monday, December 30, 2019 at 11:29 am (36 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press 

The leadership of the Al-Jazeera Operations Sector was attacked by the popular crowd in Anbar Sunday evening, and the location of the 45th and 46th Brigade in the popular crowd was subjected to American aggression by drones, and strikes were in the Mazraa area and the border strip with Syria inside the Iraqi depth.

It is not unlikely that the mastermind of this strike was Israel, as Israel has struck several targets in succession, in both Iraq and Syria,  as they represent Iranian sites and operate against Israel.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has recognized that Israel is working against Iran, saying, "We are working in many areas against a country that wants to annihilate us."

While the chief of staff of the Israeli army stated earlier, Aviv Kochavi,  that Israel cannot allow Iran to be stationed militarily in Iraq.

An Israeli army spokesman also said that Israeli planes bombed Iranian forces near Damascus, which were planning to launch planes marching towards targets in Israel, and continued in a statement, "The strike targeted the Quds Force and Shiite militias planning to reinforce plans to launch attacks targeting sites in Israel from inside Syria during the last days". 

It is noteworthy that the Israeli forces shortly before hit the Lebanese Hezbollah, and stated that they were behind the two planes. 

In the end, it is clear and does not need evidence and proofs. America and Israel are only two sides of the same coin. If this blow was done by America, then it is in the interests of Israel and its interests.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:18 pm