Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump sends a message to the Iraqi people on Soleimani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump sends a message to the Iraqi people on Soleimani Empty Trump sends a message to the Iraqi people on Soleimani

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jan 2020, 3:18 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Trump sends a message to the Iraqi people on Soleimani[/size]

[size=45]US President Donald Trump sent a message to the Iraqi people in a series of tweets he published on Friday, hours after he launched an air strike that killed the Iranian general Qassem Soleimani.
    "The United States gives billions of dollars to Iraq annually, and for many years," Trump wrote on Twitter. This is in addition to everything we did for them. The Iraqi people do not want Iran to control it, but in the end it is up to them. ”

[size=45]"In the past 15 years, Iran has gained more control over Iraq, and the Iraqi people are not happy with this control. It will not end well. ”[/size]
    [size=45]In another tweet, Trump said that Soleimani "was responsible for the killing of a large number of demonstrators in Iran," and that "he should have been killed many years ago."[/size]
    [size=45]The deputy head of the crowd, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, and the commander of the Quds Force, Major General Qassim Suleimani, were assassinated at dawn today, Friday, by an American raid near Baghdad airport, west of the capital.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:21 am