Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Diyala International Airport will be referred as an investment opportunity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Diyala International Airport will be referred as an investment opportunity Empty Deputy: Diyala International Airport will be referred as an investment opportunity

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Jan 2020, 1:20 pm

Deputy: Diyala International Airport will be referred as an investment opportunity

18:00 - 01/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala
    On Friday, a member of the House of Representatives for Diyala province, Abdul-Khaleq Al-Azzawi, confirmed that Diyala International Airport will be transferred as an investment opportunity very soon.
    Al-Azzawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the Ministry of Transport has a great interest in expediting the resolution of the Diyala International Airport project, which was located in the far east of the province in an old military airport located in the outskirts of Mansourieh (45 km east of Baquba)."
    Al-Azzawi added, “The Ministry of Transport will transfer the Diyala International Airport project for investment very soon in the presence of foreign and Arab companies interested in it due to its strategic location and its proximity to the capital, Baghdad, which makes it a great outlet for transporting travelers and goods from all countries of the world towards Diyala and from there to the rest of the provinces, including the capital.” .
    Al-Azzawi pointed out that “My international pursuit has delayed his resolution for years due to the security unrest after 2014, but the atmosphere is stable now and the situation tends to accelerate the determination of his fate due to its importance and being a successful investment opportunity in all standards.” End 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:51 pm