Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan put Alaptarh airport investment opportunity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan put Alaptarh airport investment opportunity Empty Maysan put Alaptarh airport investment opportunity

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2016, 4:37 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Maysan put Alaptarh airport investment opportunity

August 14, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Maysan

The Investment Committee of the Council of Maysan province , announced the presentation Alaptarh Airport (10 km) north of the city of Amarah in addition to investment opportunities to invest in other projects.
    And called on the Chairman of the Committee Mohammad Majid Hoaa Hilfi said in a statement seen by the news agency of our economy, Arab and foreign and local investment companies to apply for the exploitation of this investment opportunity , after the failure ofthe Ministry of Transport to rehabilitate Alaptarh airport or offering to invest. "
    Hilfi "The requirements and the essence of success in the province in terms of the security aspect and tourism as well as join Ahuarha to the World Heritage list, which now hasbecome the attractive environment for investment as a tourist area and prepare for future economic city to the presence of more than 15 foreign companies , including Chinese, Indian and Iranian companies operate in a number of projects , but they lacked the presence of an international civilian airport, which is considered one of the most important obstacles facingthe development and opening up of conservative economic and urban.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:22 am